Hi, I'm Janice.
I am a strategy leader. I enjoy helping companies find their purpose and tell it to the world. I am interested in the impact of technology on retail, beauty, and the Internet of Things. I'm also a proud mama to my rescue, a shiba inu pup named Wohwah.
For the past 10 years I have worked with companies like Google, Sonos, Apple, American Express, Olay, and Nestle. Some of my proudest moments include working with Microsoft and UNICEF to fundraise for clean water, and winning two Cannes Gold Lions at American Express and AOL. Prior to strategy, I was enamored by culture trends and design thinking. I was a trends analyst and writer at PSFK.
I live and work on both coasts, Los Angeles and New York City. I enjoy traveling and learning about cultures. In a previous life I was a trend scout in Tokyo.
If you'd like to see more of my work, get in touch: Janice@janice-chow.com
Thanks for stopping by!
"Let us dance, and let us read; these amusements never do any harm in the world."
by The Nels Cline Singers
by Jack Hart
Awards & Recognition
- Best New Product in Blockchain International Payments Showcase at Unbank Venture Fintech Incubator in Silicon Valley, 2017
- Featured Product Showcase at INV Fintech in New York City, 2017
- Gold and Grand Effie Finalist: "Small Business Saturday" by American Express, 2014
- Gold Effie, Social Good, Brands: "Small Business Saturday" by American Express, 2014
- Cleaner Future Finalist: UNICEF & Microsoft, 2012
- Gold Cannes Lions: "Sneakerpedia" by Foot Locker, 2011
- Bronze Cannes Lions: AOL Brand Identity, 2010